Do you have stubborn fat deposits in parts of your body that won’t go away no matter how much you work out? Are you unable to achieve the sculpted body shape you desire no matter how hard you try? If you answered yes, there is a treatment option available that may be able to help you. The CoolSculpting system is an effective way to get rid of stubborn fat that is unaffected by a healthy diet and exercise. It can help remove bulges and pockets of fat that hold you back from achieving the sculpted body shape you desire.
How it Works
Also called cryolipolysis, CoolSculpting is the only non-surgical treatment available to eliminate fat that is approved by the FDA. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive treatment that freezes (and kills) fat cells by exposing them to intensely cold temperatures for approximately 45 minutes at a time. The treatment is delivered through applicators that are placed on the skin. A doctor monitors you during the entire treatment to ensure you are safe and comfortable. Fat cells are more easily damaged by cooling temperatures than skin cells, so the system effectively freezes fat cells, leaving everything else around it unharmed.
Benefits of CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting is a great treatment because it offers several benefits. They include:
- Safety – CoolSculpting is approved by the FDA.
- Effectiveness – The treatment kills fat cells which give you very real and permanent
- No Scars – CoolSculpting requires no incisions, stitches, or even injections of any kind.
- No Required Downtime – The treatment doesn’t require any accommodations to your busy lifestyle, and you can resume activities immediately following treatment.
Effective for Both Men and Women
CoolSculpting is equally effective for men and women. While men and women have different trouble areas where stubborn fat exists, the treatment is just as effective for any part of the body on either gender.
The Right Candidate
While a lot of people want to lose fat, CoolSculpting is not the right treatment for everyone. There are a lot of factors that determine which treatments you need to lose fat and sculpt your body, including the amount of fat deposits you want to lose and your physical fitness. CoolSculpting is the right treatment for you if:
- Despite a healthy diet and regular exercise, you can’t seem to lose fat deposits in parts of your body.
- You are at a healthy weight and in good physical fitness, but some areas of your body have fat deposits.
- You have small or medium-sized bulges of fat that stick out (such as in the abdomen, back, or thighs).
- You want to target fat deposits in specific parts of your body only.
CoolSculpting Treatment in Manhattan and Queens, New York
If you have stubborn fat deposits that won’t budge and want to learn if CoolSculpting is the right treatment for you, call the experts at Glamoi Med Spa. Their specialists have a wealth of knowledge and experience helping clients look the way they want through a variety of safe and effective treatments like CoolSculpting. Make an appointment by calling (212) 433-4526 or request a consultation to find out how CoolSculpting can help you achieve the sculpted look you desire.