Hair Removal in New York City
Hair Removal Services at Glamoi Med Spa
Say goodbye to old, time-intensive, and painful methods of removing unwanted hair from your face or body. This includes saying “No more!” to the:
- Pain of waxing
- Excruciatingly slow process of electrolysis
- Bumps and stubble associated with shaving
- Regular need for plucking
- Toxins involved with hair-removal creams
And say hello to the hair removal method more people are turning to. Laser technology is quickly becoming the preferred hair-removing alternative for so many. Find out more about the state-of-the-art laser technology we use at Glamoi Med Spa for clients who wish to be their sleek and sexy selves:
Hair can be removed quickly, easily, and painlessly by laser light in practically any area of the body.
Many of our male clients don’t mind hair on their face or body but seek to tame what’s there. This is often accomplished by performing laser hair removal in strategic locations like the following:
- Abdomen – Removing hair at the sides of the abdomen, for example, can make chest hair appear all the more well-groomed and sculpted.
- Arms – Men with significantly hairy arms, especially those with darker hair, may opt for permanent hair reduction. No more hair poking out the ends of your long-sleeved shirts!
- Back – Laser hair removal is ideal for large areas such as the back that may be covered with course back hair.
- Chest area – Many men with abundant chest hair opt to reduce the quantity of it rather than eliminate it. Chest hair that sticks out at a shirt collar is never a good look.
- Groin – Hair removal at the groin area can keep the area under control and help you look your best in bathing trunks.
Many women wish to remove what may be considered excess hair in numerous places on the face or body. Laser hair removal is one of the gentlest hair-removing options available and is especially suited for sensitive locations, such as at the nipples or bikini line – where plucking or other hair-removal methods are just too painful.
Areas women most often seek to have hair removed by laser include:
- Armpits – Constant shaving the armpits can increase the risk of ingrown hairs or cysts developing in your underarm area.
- Bikini line ––– This is a delicate area and difficult to get right on your own.
- Chin – Imagine never having to pluck or wax those annoying stray chin hairs again!
- Eyebrow – For women with especially bushy eyebrows – or the dreaded unibrow – you’ll want to get rid of the problem once and for all.
- Legs – A seemingly endless task, shaving or waxing the legs can leave red, inflamed, or bumpy skin in its wake. There’s a better solution.
- Nipples – Hair commonly grows around the nipples, and many of our female clients prefer to have hair in this sensitive area permanently removed.
- Upper lip – When it comes to unwanted hair, the upper lip presents a common headache for most women. Forget having to be ever-vigilant about upper lip hair removal, lest someone sees or feels it.
Contact Glamoi Med Spa in Manhattan & Queens, NY
Don’t waste your time shaving, plucking, waxing, or worse. Give laser hair removal a try. We’re sure you’ll love it so much you won’t stop at treating just one area of your body. Call the aesthetic professionals at Glamoi Med Spa in Manhattan and Queens, New York, at (212) 433-4526 or request your free consultation now.